JS/CSS/HTML/preprocessing for domains
- Need to be named as "[domain root].js", such as "yahoo.com.js" or "finance.yahoo.com.js". The script will be loaded on the whole domain tree sites. If several files matches the domain, then the script with longest file name is loaded.
- Script must be put under the folder "sitejs" or "/data/data/info.torapp.uweb/files/sitejs". The later folder has the priority.
- Long press the button "settings", check the option "Run user scripts".
- Support 2/3-segment domains. If the length of the last 2-segments of domain is less than 7 (ex. "com.pl"), then it is treated as one segment.
CSS style and earliest loaded JS
- Need to be named as "[domain root].css", such as yahoo.com.css or finance.yahoo.com.css。
- Under folder "sitecss".
- "[domain root].js" is loaded at the earlieat time.
- Long press the button "settings", check the option "Apply user styles".
If file "default.css" exists, the style will be applied to all sites not matching [domain root].css.
Extra html and preprocessing
- Need to be named as "[domain].html". Notice: the file name stem here is "[full domain]" not "[domain root]".
- Under folder "siteextra".
- Long press the button "settings", check the option "Apply user extra".
The extra html could be placed before the site source html (uweb merges the extra html with the site source html intelligently). Ex. when the extra html ends with "<textarea>", the site source html appears as the value of the textarea element, thus the extra html can further process the the site source html before rendering. For sites with textarea elements, "<div><textarea>" could be used.
"sitejs/.js", "sitecss/.css", "sitecss/.js" and "siteextra/.html" are applied to all non-http urls (file urls etc.).