Only the termux versions provided along with uweb browser can work seamlessly.
Long pressing the following links then either "commands"->"bookmark" to add bookmarks or "open in new tab" to execute.
GNU bc (basic calculator)
bc with all extensions
Click the following links to install termux configurations:
.profile : only for kshell with naked termux (no initial packages, need the following fix for termux quick crash to be launched)
Copy existing termux installation to other devices
Using uweb to copy (Long pressing the following links and "open in new tab" to fix/send/receive):
- target device: install termux app.
- (optional)fix termux quick crash with "updateonly" versions by long click this link.
- both devices: launch termux and acquire wakelocks. uweb to checke option "Use termux" in UI configuration page for long time tranferring. Uweb itself does not hold any wakelock thus may have issues for huge data transmission.
- source device: uweb to visit termux folder by long click, then long click "usr" folder to send to network.
- target device: uweb to visit termux folder by long click, then long click "right arrow" button to receive from network.
Using ssh to copy
- target device: install termux app, then run "apt install openssh" inside the termux.
- source device: Send the "~/.ssh" folder with uweb browser to the network.
- target device: Uweb to visit "file://data/data/com.termux/files/home/" to reach the folder, then receive the data sent by the above source device.
- source device: Run "sshd".
- target device: Run the command "scp -P 8022 -r [source ip]:.. .."
File system navigation:
With z.sh and commacd, user can reach any folder with few key stokes. Run "v" to launch uweb file manager on the current working directory, long click any file link to share.
Last Modified: 28 October 2023